Tazetta Photography will be hosting a newborn workshop at the studio this Sunday with the incredibly talented Ana Brandt.
Ana is one of the most recognized maternity/newborn photographers in the world. She is a mother of three children and has been a professional photographer for 20 years.
As an educator, Ana travels the world sharing her amazing expertise, and I am so happy that my studio was selected for this Ohio Newborn Clinic.
Newborn models are needed, so this is a great opportunity to get stunning images of your newborn absolutely free.
Here is a link to the application form:
The AFNS AWARD is an international competition for photographers in the field of Newborn Photography & Maternity Photography. They award photographers who convey a high level of exceptional quality images. The idea, composition, image design and implementation are evaluated by an international expert jury.
I have known about the prestigious AFNS awards for years; I always enjoyed looking at all the amazing images by so many talented photographers. I actually saw a notice on July 31st that said July 31st was the last day to submit entries for their next round of awards. I don’t know what came over me, but I thought I would give it a try. I have never entered any kind of photo contest before! I quickly filled out the forms and submitted five images because the deadline was in just a couple of hours. Since I had submitted my entries so close to the deadline, the wait to hear the results wasn’t long. I was so excited and honored to have one of my images selected as a WINNER! It’s pretty cool I won;)
Let’s go on an outdoor photo walk and capture some special images of your little one. A photo walk is great to do at least once a year to have special memories at each age. It can be scheduled around back-to-school, birthdays, etc. I like to do these at parks in the area around golden hour (magic hour). These are a bit more lifestyle in nature and capture your little ones’ personality, curiosity, and joy. It’s like a mini adventure. Call today to be part of your own photo walk adventure and I promise it will be a fun journey and one to remember!
I will be posting photos of my new Blue Ash studio soon, which is my third commercial studio space. My new studio is amazing, but as I was getting new studio photos ready to add to my website, I couldn’t resist showing a bit of my studio history. My first studio was in Crystal Lake, Illinois. Since it was my first photography studio, it holds a special place in my heart. This is a black and white photo I took of part of my shooting space. It seems like just yesterday that I opened my Crystal Lake studio, and I never would have imagined back then that years later I would open a studio in Ohio.
Did you know that Tazetta Photography has a gorgeous collection of couture outfits for our clients to use during their photo session?! We have outfits for girls starting at newborn sizes and up through size 16. We have boys clothing from newborn size to size 4. We have maternity gowns from extra small to large. We also have an extensive collection of accessories to complete a look – hair accessories, hats, crowns, floral wreaths, belts, shoes/boots, jewelry, wraps/shrugs, and more. Our carefully curated collection is not only convenient and cost effective; it’s also FABULOUS and will make you look and feel FABULOUS! Not to mention, the collection is always growing;) We are a full service boutique photography studio and we will help you every step of the way to create the perfect session and capture amazing images that you will love! Give us a call today and we will help you plan an incredible custom photo shoot.
Did you know that Tazetta Photography has a complete photography curriculum? We have Flash Cards, Bingo, Power Point Presentation, Workbook, Memory Game, and More! There are classes and lessons for everyone – child to adult, beginner to advanced. We have a dedicated classroom at our new Blue Ash studio, which is great! Currently we are only doing virtual private lessons which are wonderful because you can learn photography from the comfort (and safety) of your home. Call Tazetta Photography today for more information! 513-449-0318
Now is the perfect time to get some photography lessons so that you can beautifully capture precious memories. I offer photography lessons and classes for kids and adults. I have experience and education in both photography and teaching. I will email you an online questionnaire and then I can tailor my curriculum to meet you where you are at in your photography journey. Lessons are normally done in my education room in my studio in Blue Ash, but for now, all lessons will be done virtually. Convenient, Safe, Educational, and Fun! Check out my offerings under the Education tab on my website.
Tazetta photography offers an exceptional senior experience! We offer a variety of locations and we will work with you to customize the session to your unique personality and style. Our senior sessions will show YOU just how beautiful you are! Our NEW Blue Ash studio is located less than 5 minutes from Sycamore High School in Montgomery.
Tazetta photography does food photography. We photograph cakes for our Cake Smash clients. These special photos are a part of a great birthday (or other special occasion) memory. We also photograph other tasty treats for commercial clients who want to have professional photos for their websites. No matter what type of food offerings you have, showing great photos of your menu options is so important to your customers and ultimately to your restaurant/cafe sales. Contact us today about photographing your menu items or your special occasion cake!
This little girl could not have been any cuter, with her gorgeous red hair and sweet face. I photographed her at my new Blue Ash studio a few months ago on one of my newer beds which was handmade by a local (fairly local;) furniture designer. The bed is the perfect size and I love the raspberry color. It was a perfect match for this little newborn. I also got a couple other beds I hope to use soon!
Now is the perfect time to book your outdoor on-location photo session. How about a little walk around the park and we can capture some fun photos? We can do both posed and candid shots. It’s a lot of fun! Give me a call today and let’s chat.
I have an incredible collection of layers to style any session. Petite pillows, quilt pieces, tiny knits, fluffy furs, and more! So much goes into styling a session. No matter what colors you like or what your style vibe is, I have everything necessary to coordinate and create a custom session for you.
I am still putting the finishing touches on my new natural light lifestyle room in the new Blue Ash studio. The walls are painted the perfect color to create a neutral palette, with one accent wall done in a special wood finish. The windows allow for plenty of natural light to flow in and across the room. The bed with wrought iron headboard is currently set to neutral, but it can be styled in any color or theme at any time. There’s also a cool chair in the room that is ready for any session. One of the walls has hanging barn doors. An awesome decorative light is hanging from the ceiling. I am hoping to get a small crib for the room soon, as well. This room will be perfect for family, newborn, and child sessions. I plan on decorated it for different seasons and holidays. I can also customize the room for each client – bedding, pillows, rug, throw, curtains, etc. – all to go with the style and colors that are perfect for them! Please call to hear more about my lifestyle sessions at the studio and my fabulous new lifestyle room.
Take a peek at some updated studio information. If you would like to see this information in its’ entirety, please check the website. Cleaning and safety have always been a top priority at the studio and we are taking even greater steps now to keep our studio safe for your photo session. Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns.
Tazetta Photography now offers private photography lessons in our Oakley studio.
Let us know where you are at in your photography journey and what questions you have and we will customize lessons to meet your needs.
Private lessons are available for both kids and adults. These lessons are perfect for parents, grandparents, photography hobbyists, and students.
Your instructor will be a professional photographer and educator.
Private lessons are $150/hour and they are by appointment only.
Learn how to take control of your camera and capture beautiful images of your family. My three hour class is full of the information you need to move out of automatic mode and into the land of creative photography!
Email or call today for all the fun details and to hear about the extra perks that come with our Clickin’ Club!
Portrait memories are the best gift a mom can get! This is a fabulous limited-time offer. It’s a special price on a session and it includes a beautiful necklace so mom can keep her family close.
Head on over to our new 2019 Limited Edition Special Sessions page. Check back often as more will be added! These sessions are already a great deal, but we are offering an even sweeter deal on our Valentine Minis. Let’s share the love! Like Tazetta Photography on Facebook and Instagram, and then contact us to receive a free 2019 Valentine Mini session for a friend with the purchase of your 2019 Valentine Mini session. Contact us for full details!
How to Choose a Newborn Photographer
When you find out you’re expecting, the excitement begins. One of the first things you do is start planning and preparing for your new little bundle of joy, including capturing those precious newborn memories. There is such a small window of time to capture all those tiny details and that is why a newborn photo session is so important.
How do you choose the best photographer? Selecting the right photographer can be a daunting task, but reading information, doing a little research and asking questions is crucial. It’s about so much more than just price! You want someone who will offer you an incredible experience from start to finish. You want to make sure you and your baby are in good hands.
Here are some things to think about when choosing a newborn photographer…
• Safety – Make sure you find someone who knows how to care for and handle your baby safely. Check to make sure that they focus on studio cleanliness, heating, circulation, soothing techniques, proper posing, prop safety, and all other areas of newborn safety. At Tazetta we make sure that newborn safety is our number one priority.
• Style – Be sure to look at the website galleries of each photographer you are considering so that you can get a feel for their style. Everyone has a different artistic style and you want to make sure that the style of photos you’ll get from a photographer is in line with your style. At Tazetta Photography we offer each of our clients a consultation to talk over what they are envisioning for their newborn session. We talk about style, colors, etc. At Tazetta we are known for our unique style which includes everything from simple and timeless to colorful and whimsical. We will work with you to get portraits you love.
• Experience – It is so important to ask a photographer about their level of experience and if they specialize in newborns. Ask them how many years they have been doing newborn photography, how many babies they have photographed, and what kind of training they have had. Like anything, practice makes perfect. Newborn photography is no exception. Choosing a photographer that has more experience means that you can feel comfortable that they have the experience needed to capture the best possible images of your baby. Choosing someone with more experience will probably mean paying more, but you get what you pay for. Tazetta photography specializes in newborn photography and has many years of experience and training. We have the expertise to take care of your newborn and get you great images.
• Reviews – It’s important to check out the reviews for different photographers. Try and read multiple reviews on multiple sites. Reviews can help reveal the quality of a business and they can influence your trust in and engagement with that business. Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to Tazetta Photography. We work hard to give each client, not only gorgeous art work filled with memories, but also an exceptional client experience. Tazetta Photography maintains excellent reviews on Yelp (5 stars), Facebook (4.9 stars), Google, etc. Tazetta Photography also provides each client with an online feedback form so that we can be sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with their experience with us.
• Business – Is the photographer fully insured? Are they running a legal business? It is important to know that your photographer is operating as a professional photographer. This means that they should have a registered business, and be fully insured. Tazetta photography has a dedicated photography studio that is set up with your newborn in mind. Tazetta is a fully insured LLC and pays all the necessary taxes and professional fees.
• Timing – It’s important to choose your photographer early in your pregnancy so that they reserve a spot for you. You might want to ask how many sessions they take a week? Some photography studios operate under a “shoot and burn” business model. What that means is they usually charge less and fit as many sessions into their days as possible. If you want a personalized and relaxed experience that type of photographer might not be the best choice for you. When a photographer does a lot of sessions per day, you should not expect the same level of quality and service. Each session takes many hours of work to properly plan, prepare, photograph, edit, and all kinds of other behind the scenes stuff. At Tazetta, we only take a limited number of newborns each month so that we can give exceptional personalized service to each and every one of our clients. A timing question that is often asked is, when is the best time to photography my baby? Since your little one grows so fast, we encourage you to schedule your newborn to be photographed in the first seven to fourteen days when they are tiny, bending, and more sleepy. For babies that are born early and spend time in the hospital, we recommend within a week after they are home.
• Budget – The cost for newborn portraiture can vary greatly. Some things to take into consideration are the length of the session, the location of the session (do they rent a dedicated professional studio space), the photographer’s experience, their level of training, and equipment and props used by the potential photographer. A photographer running a legal business with insurance, training, and other business expenses will almost always be more expensive. There are many different levels of photographers – someone for every budget. Everyone has a different budget for their newborn session, but no matter what your budget, you should choose the best newborn photographer that you can afford.
These precious newborn moments will be over before you know it. Be sure to find the right photographer for you! These photos will be precious for years to come – not only to you, but to your child one day.
If you are interested in booking a session with Tazetta Photography, please give us a call today!
Call for details and to schedule your session. Our Fall outdoor special limited edition sessions are going to be on October 13th (rain date October 14th).
Tazetta Photography is one of the top rated photographers in the Cincinnati area with extremely high client satisfaction.
Book a session today using coupon code TAZ21 to save 10%. Limited time offer!
If you have any questions or would like to hear more about our offerings, please call us now at (513) 449-0318 or contact us here.
Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook